Thank you! Sorry! Please!
Praying means saying to God "Here I am" and entrusting him with these three words: "Thank you," "Sorry," "Please."
Where to pray? Everywhere! At home, in church, in nature, on the subway or on the train, in your car...
Who to pray with? One can pray alone, by being present to His presence and listening to God in silence, or with others, with family or friends... When two or three are gathered in my name I am in the midst of them" (Mt 18: 20)
How can I pray? There are several ways:
- with the prayers of the Church
- with Scriptures (the Bible)... Lectio divina, meditation, contemplative dialogue
- by receiving the sacraments or participating in Eucharistic adoration
- with the saints
- with a spiritual book
- contemplating nature or practicing a daily activity: ironing, climbing the stairs...
- with songs of praise or sacred music
- with the recitation of the rosary
- by making a pilgrimage