- Father Clay Mamvemba, administrator of John XXIII Parish.
- Deacon Pierre-Paul Periard, member of the pastoral team of John XXIII Parish.
- Father Jean-Roland Joseph, pastor in solidum of St. Alexander and St. Matthew parishes, (part-time position) with Jean-Pierre Charron whose assignment is renewed.
- Father Donat Mulumba, administrator of the parish of Notre-Dame-du-Saint-Rosaire (part-time position).
- Father Lévis Martel is released from his responsibilities at Our Lady of the Holy Rosary while remaining pastor of St. Francis of Sales Parish (half-time position).
All these appointments are for an indefinite period.
Today, the Bishops of Canada launch a national, bilingual service for reporting situations of sexual abuse either committed or covered-up by a Bishop.
The Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops (CCCB) continues to post possible homily ideas and prayers of the faithful to help link the Sunday liturgy with the national pastoral initiative for life and family.
Guided by the Shrines around the world, we are all invited during the month of May to unite in the recitation of the Holy Rosary to ask for the end of the pandemic. Read more...
Today, the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops (CCCB) published a message on the occasion of the Feast of St. Joseph the Worker on 1 May 2021.
On the occasion of May Day, the Conseil Église et Société (“Council on Church and Society”) offers a message of support to workers. It is marked by the ordeal of the COVID-19 pandemic. Read more...
Canada’s bishops and religious orders have come out strongly in support of Bill C-15, a law that would implement the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (UNDRIP). Read more...
April 28 – May 1, 2021 / Bilingual - Online: The Centre for Safeguarding Minors and Vulnerable Persons at Saint Paul University in Ottawa is organizing a three-day conference in which international witnesses and experts who have lived through this crisis will share their experiences and findings. Read more and registration